Staff Nurse - Oncology
|Title||Staff Nurse - Oncology|
|Job type||Permanent / full time|
|Salary||40k - 50k|
No More Shifts, Monday to Friday regular days.
Are you a compassionate and experienced Oncology Nurse looking to make a difference in the lives of cancer patients? Our cancer care team is seeking a talented and dedicated Oncology Nurse to join us in providing the highest quality patient care. As an Oncology Nurse, you will have the opportunity to work collaboratively with physicians and other healthcare professionals to deliver comprehensive cancer care to patients.
- Assess and monitor patients undergoing cancer treatment, and provide support and symptom management as needed
- Administer and manage chemotherapy and other cancer treatments in accordance with established protocols
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to develop and implement treatment plans that meet the individual needs of patients
- Provide emotional and psychological support to patients and their families throughout the cancer care journey
- Educate patients and their families about cancer treatments, symptom management, and self-care strategies
- Document patient care activities accurately and completely
- A registered nurse with a minimum of 2 years of experience in oncology nursing
- Strong clinical skills, with experience in chemotherapy administration and management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of healthcare professionals
- A compassionate and patient-centred approach to care
- salary and benefits package, including health insurance and Pension.
- Regular days Monday to Friday.
- Sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Educational support.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development
Join our team of dedicated cancer care professionals and make a difference in the lives of patients with cancer. Apply today to take the first step towards an exciting and rewarding career as an Oncology Nurse. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for this position.